Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Black+Yellow+Red||Printing:||CMYK Offset Print+matte Finish|
|Lid Type:||Plug Lid||Usage:||Black Tea Storage|
|Inner Lid:||With Inner Lid And Removable||Varnish:||Glossy And Matte|
Metal Square Plain Silver Tea Tin Containers Packaging With Inner Lid And Knob
|1. Product name:||Round food grade metal tea tin with removable lid|
|3. Shape:||Silver Tea tin|
|4. Material:||0.18 - 0.35 mm food grade tinplate|
|4. Printing:||CMYK off-set printing or PMS printing|
|5. Custom design:||welcome|
|6. Custom shape:||welcome|
|7. Pattern:||Embossed or debossed|
|8. Certificate:||CPSIA, SGS, FDA, ROHS, EN71, LFGB certificate etc.|
Free existing sample for checking size and quality
1 pc / polybag, appropriate qty / export carton
|11. MOQ:||3000 pcs / without printing, 5000 pcs / with printing|
|12. Sample lead time:||8 - 15 days|
|12. Production lead time:||25 - 40 days after receipt of approved samples and deposits|
|13. FOB port:||Shenzhen Yantian|
|14. Payment terms:||30% deposit, 70% T/T before shipment|
|15. Place of origin:||
1. Tinplate is a steel plate electrolytically coated with a fine layer of tin for protective purposes
2. Tinplate is a high quality safe packaging material for food items, such as cookies, candies, chocolates, etc
3. A food grade lacquer is coated on the inside of the tin to prevent corrosion and interaction of the tin with the food product, thus make it suitable for food storage
4. Metal decoration is an offset printing process utilizing CMYK colors. Printing is done on large metal sheets first. Then slitting into smaller piece for stamping and formation.
5. Our product catalogues and samples are free for your. Please note that it is our policy that the receiver pays for the courier services. If it is convenient for your company, please confirm this with us and give us your company name, detailed address, zip code, telephone number, courier service account number, such as Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. We shall do our best to help you
6. Metal proofing sample is a distinctive process for showing the color effect on metal compared with paper. It is separate process from mass production, and thus also cost money.
7. Before designing any graphics on a particular tin, we will furnish a dimensional layout for positioning graphics. According to thetin construction, this positioning information is very important to ensure the proper placement of artworks onto each panel of the tin.
8. Artwork designed using most popular software is acceptable. Coreldraw and Adobe Illustrator preferred, Freehand, Photoshop, etc are also welcome. Please save your files on a CD and submit it to us by courier service and freight prepaid.
9. In addition to traditional glossy and matt varnishes, we can offer crackle, wrinkle and pear varnishes.